DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Quote Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken53

I used the quote feature in the original DPR often. I don't see what the +Quote button does here when replying to a post.
Thanks to all.

I used the quote feature in the original DPR often. I don't see what the +Quote button does here when replying to a post.
Thanks to all.

Thanks, I thought it was just me.
It's used when you want to quote multiple messages.

Click on the '+ Quote' button on each message you want to quote, then go to your message window. There is an 'Insert Quotes' button. Click that and a message appears where you can re-arrange your quotes, or delete any if you wish to, and then hit the 'Quote messages' button.

It's used when you want to quote multiple messages.

Click on the '+ Quote' button on each message you want to quote, then go to your message window. There is an 'Insert Quotes' button. Click that and a message appears where you can re-arrange your quotes, or delete any if you wish to, and then hit the 'Quote messages' button.
And I truly LOVE that feature! It is extremely convenient.

Please post all questions regarding the use of the forum software in the FAQ/ help section.

There is already a "Have you seen..." posting regarding the quote feature.

There are many different ways to quote here. The +quote button is only one if them.

If you find that already sexy, then fasten your seat belts and look here:

This is a game changer in usability.

Quote words/sentences from one posting or several postings.

I will move this thread into the FAQ subforum

Please post all questions regarding the use of the forum software in the FAQ/ help section.

There is already a "Have you seen..." posting regarding the quote feature.

There are many different ways to quote here. The +quote button is only one if them.

If you find that already sexy, then fasten your seat belts and look here:

This is a game changer in usability.

Quote words/sentences from one posting or several postings.

I will move this thread into the FAQ subforum
I had seen that I had posted this "Quote" question in the beginner's forum shortly after posting it. I tried to delete it so I could repost it properly. I couldn't delete it. Unless I missed something? Anyhow, thank you for fixing my mix up. You have a nice website. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back