DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Lets see your B&W

Thanks, dirk! Glad I didn't step on any toes or crash into any bodies. :unsure:

Do not worry. This is a free world. I did not want to give the impression, that my idea is better than any other. Liefe would be boring, if everybody would do it this or that way. I am not good enough in photography to give any important advise to someone else.

.... I am not good enough in photography to give any important advise to someone else.
Without going off the rails, I'd say that anybody's opinion on art and what they like and don't like is valid. I'm interested in whatever you or anyone else might think about my images, and I'm not going to require you post your resume before commenting. I hope most here feel the same.

Do not worry. This is a free world. I did not want to give the impression, that my idea is better than any other. Liefe would be boring, if everybody would do it this or that way. I am not good enough in photography to give any important advise to someone else.
Maybe this post was meant for my "Painting" post?

Anyway I welcome suggestions by any person in the community. We just have to be understanding of one another's view point. ;)

Is this good old fashion rollerskating? I haven't done this in over 40 years. Nice photo!
Yes- we are lucky to have two skating rinks nearby.
L1005780.jpg
  • Leica Camera AG - M Monochrom
  • Leica Summicron-M 90mm f/2 (II)
  • 90.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/25 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 10000

Nikkor 8.5cm F2, wide-open on the M Monochrom. ISO 10,000 and 1/25th sec.

Back