DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

How do you like i t here

???

Google has nothing to do with us. Could you please explain in more detail what exactly you mean? Or show a screenshot?
In google search type in "dprforum" and first item in the list is a link to the home page.

In google search type in "dprforum" and first item in the list is a link to the home page.

But the way Google is ranking our site in the search engines does not have anything to do with how you login into the forum? Do I miss here something? Not enough coffee today for me?

But the way Google is ranking our site in the search engines does not have anything to do with how you login into the forum? Do I miss here something? Not enough coffee today for me?
Member's question was as I understood it, that he can not find this website login page through google search.

Member's question was as I understood it, that he can not find this website login page through google search.

ok, then this is nothing to worry about :z04-nic-0075:

I am still considering my options,I have tried a dozen sites and whittled it down to two This one and Focal World, both have their minuses and plusses Pays to look around.
It's my favorite. Dirk has done a great job here, both on setting up the software and fostering a good community.

I will probably resign moderator duties at DPR soon.

Back