DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Today with your Pentax

Dinno
Thanks mate, but I didn’t design either the bird or the camera :D

A bit late posting, but here's the day's catch.

Landscape by Jason Doss, on Flickr
Pentax K-1 mII and Pentax-M 28mm f2.0 at f16, 1/180s, and ISO 100
and...

Daisies by Jason Doss, on Flickr
Pentax K-1 mII Limited Silver and Pentax-M 85mm f2.0 at f6.7, 1/180s, and ISO 100
Lovely spring shots. The yellow rapeseed fields photos can be a disappointment when you get home but here it has worked good. Nice.
Thanks for this.
Regards Dino26323

Downtown today in our little burg there was a demonstration by the Nazis and a larger counterdemonstration by normal folk. I played the photojournalist and tried to get some decent shots of the latter. The former were protected by a very large number of police, and I wasn't able to get close enough for photos.

Ingelheim, Stay Colorful by Jason Doss, on Flickr
Pentax K-1 mII Limited Silver and Pentax-A* 85mm f1.4 at f4.0, 1/1000s, and ISO 100

and...

Counter-demonstrators by Jason Doss, on Flickr
Pentax K-1 mII and Pentax-M 28mm f3.5 at f5.6, 1/250s, and ISO 100

Downtown today in our little burg there was a demonstration by the Nazis and a larger counterdemonstration by normal folk. I played the photojournalist and tried to get some decent shots of the latter. The former were protected by a very large number of police, and I wasn't able to get close enough for photos.

Ingelheim, Stay Colorful by Jason Doss, on Flickr
Pentax K-1 mII Limited Silver and Pentax-A* 85mm f1.4 at f4.0, 1/1000s, and ISO 100

and...

Counter-demonstrators by Jason Doss, on Flickr
Pentax K-1 mII and Pentax-M 28mm f3.5 at f5.6, 1/250s, and ISO 100
Yes interesting scenario. Worth a go indeed. Thanks.
Regards Dino26323

Back