DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

A variety of bird pictures from the files taken in the UK which I hope you enjoy

You and your D850 are a winning combination. That Puffin capture is the pinnacle of this awesome set.
Do you mind sharing your old DPR screen name? I would like to view your DPR galley. If not, I understand.
Happy Shooting, keep it fun...

You and your D850 are a winning combination. That Puffin capture is the pinnacle of this awesome set.
Do you mind sharing your old DPR screen name? I would like to view your DPR galley. If not, I understand.
Happy Shooting, keep it fun..

Yes I liked that one too. I was cjf2 there too. I deleted a lot off my gallery but if you can still access my challenge entries there is a full set dating back over 10 years.

Back