DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

CONTAX ND TO OSX4 MAC PROBLEM

geraint

Hi Folks,
Can anyone help me. I want to use my ND tethered to my Mac which has OS10.4 and view the images as I take them.Up to now I have used a compact flash card and photoshop CS2 up to now. Do I need to install Contax Raw Converter to do this? .I have the disc with this but it is only for OS9 which I cannot install. Is there an OSX version of this and where I can I find it ? I have found the upgrade to mine but I need to install the OS9 version first and I cannot read Japanese.
Many Thanks

Geraint

Hi Geraint,

as far as I know, Photoshop CS2 has a better Raw developer than the old Contax Raw Converter (infos collected from internet, not my direct experience).
The problem of OS-X is cannot read old software versions without "Calassic support" which needs a basic installation of any release 9.
Why You cannot install OS9?

Ulisse

Many of the new Apple computer do not have Classic support including the one I have which is an Intel Mac.

Back