DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

What's Sharper at f8? Zeiss 45mm Planar or Nikon 50mm f18

Thanks Paul. That's very interesting. I use a Leica projector which I have had for years but it is only a basic version. I also have an ancient 6x6 projector which despite its age and a chipped lens(!)does a reasonable job. 6x6 slides when projected are amazing.
I shall stay with film but I shall probably use digital as well on the basis of horses for courses.
I do use a local professional lab but have not had a large print made for some time. I shall have to enquire what systems they use now.
All the best for Christmas and the New Year.
John

Hello Paul, thank you for your interesting reply. I have eventually found a good lab for analog enlargements. I also use a projector to view my slides. May I also wish all of you a MERRY X-MAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Peter

Back