DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Where to find N Digitalbs

Dear Alan,

you just subscribed a few hours ago with a free trial. It would make a better impression, if you would wait with advertising of your ebay auctions until you become a full member. Otherwise it sounds more like beeing used as a free advertsing platform.

Thanks for your understanding.

charlotte is my girlfriend.... and it was me responding...

i reported that guy in china to ebay.....as usual they did nothing..
i also emailed the 2 bidders to say he was using my photos..and my discription...
you will not find any X files conspiracy here...
i am only guilty of bad spelling...
the camera is in london... Mark,since you are a crusader of truth...
easyjet and ryan air are very cheap...pop over to view...and pay when your happy..
my offer stands...the auction winner can choose the camera...
apart from scammers,i have quite a good ebay reputation...
i tend to buy junk,off ebay...and usually get stuck with it.
as happened recently with a couple of n lens..
one of the lens from a member on this site...that stated,yes some of these zeiss n lens are soft and it is normal to have dirt and hairs inside the optics ??

my telephone no is london 208-992-6451...
so call and all i need is a days notice...
cheers alan

Dirk,
I took the N1 and the 28-80 and 70-200 out for a test yesterday. And I really do like them. Frankly I thought the autofocus to be quite good. I have 2 Contax ND bodies which I need to sort out.

I will describe the problems later.
Jack

Hi Jack,

I love my N1 too. There are always things to improve with every camera, but in general, I prefer the N1 over all other AF cameras (I do not need fast Af, but very good MF capability).

regrading ND problems. If you look in our ND-archives, there are tons of information already how to improve this camera. We should open new ND-threads from time to time with a specific subject to make sure that this know-how is easier to find (the old threads are really big) and to update with the newest technology and sofware programs.

Pulled out my N1 and ND, put new batteries in the N1 and it's like getting a new camera ; -)

Strange thing is that I'm having a problem with getting the 24-85 to auto focus on the ND. Sometimes it does and other times it won't. It absolutely is not a problem on the N1 at all, and AFs every time. None of the other N lenses has any problem what-so-ever auto focusing on the ND, just the 24-85. Weird.

Hi Mark,
My 24-85 auto focus perfectly on ND. The 70-300 does not perform well at all. It focus good on close obejcts. But when I try to focus on distance objects it moves short of the focus point with no focus confirmation, and doesn't even try to hunt. Weird, like you said.

hi folks...have had to relisted..my new contax n....because of a contax loving madman timewaster,in california...
it is up on ebay uk...
thanks alan

Hi Alan,

How come no 'second chance offer' takers? Or do you think it's worth more than the other bidders offered?
wink.gif

Paul

i put it on second chance offer,for the 2 other high bidders....nobody interested.....
seems to be losts of people,that like bidding..but do not like paying...

Back